Text Widget

perfect strangers

perfect strangers
It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something (Crash, 2004)

Prin casa

Prin casa
Unde ne facem cumparaturile, ce retete punem in practica, cum ne decoram hruba, ce flori ne imbie diminetile

Search!

toma

toma
O colectie (mereu crescanda!) cu fotografii facute lui Toma. Viata de zi cu zi a lui fi-miu, documentata ca la carte...

Gânduri

Unordered List

MAC-O-PEDIE... CONTAGIOASA

Un blogger s-a imbolnavit de "maladia Apple" si se pare - dupa propriile-i spuse- ca nu poate scapa decat stiindu-se departe de un Mac. Iata-i marturisirea... Sa-l intelegem sau sa-l compatimim?

Do people still get what we once called "new car fever?" A completely irrational, irresistable desire to buy a new car? I buy a new Toyota every 10 or 15 years, so I don't suffer from this particular affliction. I am, however, suffering from Mac lust. I want one of the new MacBook Pros. I have a couple of computers at work; a year-old Dell here at home; a perfectly good ThinkPad. I do not need another computer. But I want one. I have never used a Mac. Don't look forward to having to learn a new operating system or move back and forth between Mac and PC.

I want a Mac because they are cool. And all the cool kids have them. They are sexy. There is no logic or reason at work here. This is happening in the lizard part of my brain. I've thought about sneaking over to St. Louis to the Apple store and putting my hands on one of the new MacBooks. But that's like saying I'll just lie down on the bed next to the super-model, but we won't "do anything." If I walk in that store, I'll walk out $2,500 poorer. So I'm holding on. Like a junkie trying to survive the shakes and chills and maybe in the morning I won't want that fix.

Trimiteți un comentariu

0 Comentarii

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement